Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default [OT] Second Ammendment Question

On Sat, 02 Feb 2013 23:23:51 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

But to be afraid of the mechanical device called a gun and to be
"afraid to have one in the house"? After all historically knives such
as practically everyone has in the kitchen have killed far more then
all the guns ever manufactured. A common Chef's Knife would have been
a very desirable weapon during much of man's history.

Not now, buddy. We've got Bushmasters! Screw the knives.

Yet nearly as many people are murdered without guns as with guns.

Funny how that works eh wot?

And lets be fair here. Its generally Minorities who are both the
victims and the killers. With All weapons.

Shrug..fact of life.

Yet I dont see any talk about banning those minorities...do you?

Why not?

Gunner

1. Lie