Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Ian Malcolm[_2_] Ian Malcolm[_2_] is offline

Default Unused water heater, leave full or empty?

" wrote:

But as for drying the tank out with heated dry air
and filling it with nitrogen, somehow I don't think that
is going to happen.....

Not really a problem if you can adapt the nozzle of an electric hot air
gun to one of the ports of the tank and leave another port open. Don't
turn it up to its full paint-stripping setting! ;-)

I *KNOW* the dry nitrogen is unlikely to be convenient. . . .

[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & 32K emails -- NUL