Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Step stools

Daniel Prince wrote:
I do not like the stepstool we have now because the horizontal
distance between the front of the bottom step and the front of the
top step is less than 4.4 inches. (The stepstool has just two
steps.) It is also rather heavy because it is made of steel.

Can anyone recommend an aluminum stepstool with a greater horizontal
distance between steps? (I do not like hitting my shins on the top
step when I am standing on the bottom step.) Thank you in advance
for any help.

Inasmuch as this is a home repair group, I assume you have a saw and a
screwdriver.

A short trip to the box store for some wood, glue, and screws, plus an
afternoon's piddlying should be sufficient for you to construct a step-stool
that exactly meets your preferences.