Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_4_] John Grossbohlin[_4_] is offline

Default JessEm Mortise mill

"Swingman" wrote in message
m...

In my world we discuss and debate ideas and solve problems... We spend some
time discussing events themselves and pretty much no time talking about
people. With the slide from ideas to personal attacks this thread itself has
become a "time burning distraction." It warrants no further attention as
you clearly missed my point right from the beginning and any expansion has
been deemed as evasive despite supporting comments by others. I'll chalk it
up to this being an anomaly and not your norm.