RemodGuy

Default Grizzly G5959Z cabinet saw, 12" 5HP - safe hauling

Where I could get the professional help and how much it would cost? Would
that be cheaper than to buy the hand truck and all other required
auxiliaries? I was looking some hand trucks from Grizzley. What do you
think about those?

Cheers, Ollie

Ollie,

When we do residential remod jobs or insurance repairs in occupied
homes, I hire movers to come and relocate all the furniture. Usually
to the garage or some "out of the war zone" part of the house. It may
not be the cheapest way to do things, but they are insured for any
damages, breakage, or injuries. They usually charge by the hour with
a minimum charge for showing up. check the phone book, make some
calls to local guys. If you tell them exactly what you have and arent
really picky about precisely what day and time they show, you can
haggle a little. Since you dont need anything movd off site, they
dont need to have a truck there. I needed a piano moved once and 2 of
the guys came on the way home from work and did it for me for $20
each. Worth every dime.

Good luck!