Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Americans now eating horse meat - how much worse can it get?

On Sat, 02 Feb 2013 21:34:16 -0500, Metspitzer
wrote:

Americans going down the toilet? Where are you from?

Home Guy is a damn Canadian, some places cabbage cost $28.00 a head.

Do try to keep up. Hench has him all figured out, already. Most people
here already have his number.

He is in the toilet, publicly, stealing intellectual movies and such
from the Internet.

I suspect he is trying to make his goat have babies, but I have no
video evidence of him and his goat. He won't tell me how he gets his
goat to push back.