Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila Iskander Attila Iskander is offline

Default Giffords

"harry" wrote in message
On Feb 2, 3:23 pm, "Attila Iskander" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Feb 1, 11:15 pm, "Attila Iskander"
wrote:

"harry" wrote in message

On Feb 1, 3:22 pm, George Washington
wrote: HeyBub wrote:
Regulated - Functioning according to standards, i.e., a weapon that
works.

We would have said "a well APPOINTED" or "a well EQUIPPED" militia -
if
that's what we intended.

But we said "a well regulated" militia - meaning that it was those
that
possessed the arms that we were intending to regulate.

#
# In my book "regulated" means organised and disciplined.
# ie not a rabble. Which is what you have today.

Poor harry.
Now you're just lying (again).
########################

"harry" wrote in message

#
# Well it's not well regulated at the moment is it?
# Nil regulated as far as I can see.
#
########################

Make up your mind, boi
Either we have a militia or not

#
# You clearly don't have a well regulated militia.

Only partially true
Some States DO HAVE a well-regulated militia
Some States have NONE

#
# You have a rabble of lunatics.
#

No connection to any militia
But that just proves how stupid and confused you really are..

#
# Gun owners should be made to attend a school (say once a week)
# and be trained and their mental abilities assessed.
#

Maybe in a fascist country like the UK
But that won't fly in the US
Remember that thing called the 2nd Amednment ?
What you propose would be an infringement.

#
# Many of the nutcases could be weeded out.
#You would be outed at an early stage.

At least that is your ignorant fantasy
Didn't work too well in the UK, Canada or Australia last time I checked

#
# It's called being "well regulated".
#

Repeating yourself like an ignorant fool, just shows you for an ignorant
fool.
No big surprise there.