Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug[_16_] Doug[_16_] is offline

Default dish rack beside kitchen sink

On Sat, 02 Feb 2013 04:28:04 -0500, John wrote:

On 1/31/2013 9:27 PM, Doug wrote:
My wife says that the disk rack that's basically plastic wrapped
around stiff metal wire is chipping off causing the metal to begin to
rust. She says that she replaces these racks like every 3 or 4
years. Any suggestions how to repair it or is there a disk rack
that won't rust and last much longer? I think she mentioned bamboo
but I prefer non-wood unless no choice.

Here is a good one.

We have a dishwasher yet the wife just purchased a new set of non-stick
pots & pans that she insists can't be cleaned in the dishwasher but must
be hand washed instead?

Why I have no clue?

John

Come on John, you know why. It's because your wife said so and if you
want peace in the family, you listen. Been there and done that.
Women are more powerful than they look especially when you are married
to them. I think they get women101 classes before they get married.