Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K[_2_] Harry K[_2_] is offline

Default Toilet bowl recommendations

On Feb 2, 6:18*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
I knew a woman who had that problem. Went
to go attend to nature. Her adult daughter found
her, hours later, when she got home from work.
Mom was sitting ont he toilet, and didn't have
the strength to stand back up.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"Jim Elbrecht" wrote in message

While you're replacing the toilet- pay attention to how high the seat
is. * *It is easy for a full 'abled' person to sit on a high one-- but
near impossible for someone with the slightest bit of mobility
problems to get up from a low one.

Jim

I recommend my solution. Wife disabled, I put up grab bars and
railings everywhere I could. The bgreatest one was a grab bar just
short of armslength in front of the throne about shoulder heitht when
sitting. First time I used I was wishing I had put one there 30 years
ago. Amazing eaze of getting uop.

Harry K