Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Congoleum Breckenridge Congoleum Breckenridge is offline

Default Preparing for a new water heater....

On 2/1/2013 6:26 PM, Existential Angst wrote: Awl --

Apropos of the recent threads on anodes, tank/tankless, etc, what are the
alternatives to running off to HD/Sears on the day my water heater goes?
Are there water heaters out there that are demonstrably superior to

others?
Review sources? Can they be shipped in a timely way?

I'm happy with my GE 40gal, 12yr, with 40,000 btu burner that I bought
at Home Depot last summer.
The 12yr models have twice the insulation than the 6 & 9 yr models.
Plus if you have a HD credit card, you can get 6 months same as cash.