Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Something slower setting than superglue - SATA power connectorrepair

On 2013-02-02, John Rumm wrote:

Well its what I would go with... superglue sets when its deprived of
air usually.

Nope. Cyanoacrylate superglue is set by the moisture in the air.

I was just going to search for cyano accelerator - are you telling me that
this could be a fine mist of water?

it can. a sweaty thmb on one bit works..

Cheers

Dave R

--
Ineptocracy