Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DanG[_2_] DanG[_2_] is offline

Default Some Metal Content...

On 2/1/2013 9:21 AM, Joe AutoDrill wrote:
(The metal content is contained in the area concerning the well)

This might be my very last trip to Ghana, Africa as most of the
infrastructure I was tasked with setting up is now in place and the cost
of going is high. ...The resources can be redirected here in the states
to do more good so it was both the best and the worst trip ever for me.
Extremely emotional. I found myself staring off into space quite often
considering the fact that I may never see the people and places again.
But when I wasn't traumatizing myself, I was having a blast doing what I
love to do.

What a great story. How did you first get interested, Joe?

--

Keep the whole world singing . . .
Dan G
remove the seven