Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default Kansas City High School To Collect Students' Hair - For Mandatory Drug Testing

On Fri, 1 Feb 2013 22:53:08 -0600, "NotMe" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 01 Feb 2013 20:39:48 -0500, Hench wrote:

On 2/1/2013 7:52 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 01 Feb 2013 19:40:53 -0500, Hench wrote:

I know it's homeguy. I just want people to know that not all Canadians
act or think or talk like him, and that not all Canadians think lowly
of
our American friends.

The United States is a great neighbour so I thought I should stand up
and say something....

I understand. Many here agree, have stated so, and hold no ill will
towards Canadians Most see him for what he is in his little-man world.

I will ask a question:

What is the Canadian words for "fried chicken"?

It's Fried Chicken here but ironically most "Fried Chicken" either in
sit-down restaurants or home recipes are actually oven-baked.

I cook ALOT, and most recipes I come across in Canada all bake their
fried chicken. Fried chicken usually just means breaded and herbed
chicken parts here.

That's called "oven fried chicken", here.

Fast food places still deep fry the chicken.

If it's not fried in grease, it's not "fried chicken".

As for Black people in Canada (you didn't ask but some idiot associated
blacks with fried chicken) the vast majority are not decedents of slaves
but are rather immigrants and their decedents from other former British
colonies so they don't have "fried chicken" like African-Americans do.....

Fried chicken is a Southern thing. The fact that ignorant Northern
racists (lefties) connect it with blacks, is their problem.

Want to really bend a Northerner ( racists or not - left or right leaning)
out of shape. Try to feed them fried catfish and tell them before they eat
it.

....and here, folks, we have a Southern-style bigot.

God help you if you try to feed them crawfish
https://www.google.com/search?q=craw...w=1024&bih=605

Ditto