Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Giffords

On 2/1/2013 8:09 PM, NotMe wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 1/31/2013 6:49 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
So, you raise fees on the people who don't commit crimes, to pay for
protection from people who do? I guess that's the way the rest of society
works. I pay various property and municipal taxes, so the cops can do
thier
job.

It reminds me of the Commiecrats who only enforce the laws they are bribed
to enforce. ^_^

And that's somehow different than those who are bribed to not enforce the
laws they are paid to enforce?

Like our current Affirmative Action Attorney General, Eric Holder. Head
Commiecrat law enforcement thug. ^_^

TDD