Posted to alt.home.repair
Lee B Lee B is offline

Default dish rack beside kitchen sink

On 1/31/2013 9:27 PM, Doug wrote:
My wife says that the disk rack that's basically plastic wrapped
around stiff metal wire is chipping off causing the metal to begin to
rust. She says that she replaces these racks like every 3 or 4
years. Any suggestions how to repair it or is there a disk rack
that won't rust and last much longer? I think she mentioned bamboo
but I prefer non-wood unless no choice.

Plastic?
Search on Amazon (etc) for "plastic dish rack". There are some
interesting looking ones - folding, collapsible, over the sink etc. I
have had one of the folding ones for years, but rarely use it.

I found racks on a number of sites, but Amazon lists a bunch in one spot
to compare.