Posted to alt.home.repair
NotMe NotMe is offline

Default Giffords

"Attila Iskander" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Jan 31, 7:49 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
So, you raise fees on the people who don't commit crimes, to pay for
protection from people who do? I guess that's the way the rest of society
works. I pay various property and municipal taxes, so the cops can do
thier
job.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

#
# There is no need to put seperate armed guards in schools.
# Teachers are already there and there would be teachers
# willing to volunteer to go through training. Pay them an
# additional X dollars a year, say $2,000. Instead of paying
# $40,000 a year for a security guard, it now costs $2,000
# problem solved. It's already being done in TX and FL
# and contrary to what the libs would have you believe,
# no one is dying....

But, but, but
Schools being "gun free zones' are far safer than if schools had armed
teachers, staff and even parents running around....
Think of how traumatic it would be for the children to know and possibly
see that their teacher, staff, and parent volunteers are armed to protect
them

You are assuming that they don't already have that experience.