Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Kansas City High School To Collect Students' Hair - For Mandatory Drug Testing

On Fri, 01 Feb 2013 20:39:48 -0500, Hench wrote:

What is the Canadian words for "fried chicken"?

It's Fried Chicken here but ironically most "Fried Chicken" either in
sit-down restaurants or home recipes are actually oven-baked.

I cook ALOT, and most recipes I come across in Canada all bake their
fried chicken. Fried chicken usually just means breaded and herbed
chicken parts here.

Fast food places still deep fry the chicken.

As for Black people in Canada (you didn't ask but some idiot associated
blacks with fried chicken) the vast majority are not decedents of slaves
but are rather immigrants and their decedents from other former British
colonies so they don't have "fried chicken" like African-Americans do.....

Is it "'poulet frit'"? I recall words like this at a KFC in Niagara
Falls (Canada). I just wasn't sure.

poulet = chicken

frit = fried

Is that correct for "frit"?