Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default dish rack beside kitchen sink

Doug wrote:
On Fri, 1 Feb 2013 10:24:53 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Doug wrote:

Probably go this route because the wife likes a dish rack. I agree
with some, that it's a bit of an eye sore and may waste water when
compared to a "new" dishwasher but life is better if I make the wife
happy.

If she's happy and you're not, you're still happier than if you were
happy and she wasn't.

AMEN TO THAT !!! I can tell you speak from experience and know
exactly how I think grin.

We men often CAN be "civilized".

I once heard a speaker say: "Let me answer the question always asked by the
women in the audience: 'Why are all the good men married?' The answer is
simple. It's marriage that makes them good. In looking for a husband, your
best choice, believe it or not, is a man who has been married before. He's
already half-trained."