Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila Iskander Attila Iskander is offline

Default Giffords

"harry" wrote in message
On Feb 1, 11:25 am, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
On 2/1/2013 2:40 AM, harry wrote:

On Jan 31, 5:38 pm, nestork wrote:
I think the writing is on the wall. Nothing's going to change today,
nor tomorrow, but things are going to change so far as assault rifles
go
in the US.
That Sandy Hook shooting affected the American conscious more than any
other, and most Americans now believe SOMETHING needs to be done.

I think it was Thomas Jefferson that said that not being able to change
a country's constitution is like requiring a person to wear the same
clothing throughout their whole life.

--
nestork

What all the gun nuts ignore is it says "a WELL REGULATED militia".

ie the government. Not every toe rag in town owning a gun

Harry, like all Liberal minded freaks you have no idea what the phrase
"A well regulated militia." actually means. Like all those of your ilk
you think it means "government regulation". ^_^

TDD

#
# Well it's not well regulated at the moment is it?
# Nil regulated as far as I can see.

So ?
DId you have a point ?

# There seems to be a shoot up almost every day.

You pathetic moron.
Criminals shooting people has nothing to do with militias

# Our armies is responsible to the Queen. So the chances of some
# politician taking over by force are virtually zero.
# Hence we don't need any militia, well regulated or not.

YAWN
talk about a silly argument

#
# The Queen is always there, she has no need for any shenanigans. She
# has been genetically engineered for the job and is hence near perfect.
# There is only a little more work to do. We have ruthlessly culled any
# errors.

LOL
Like Charles, the Prince of Wales.
LOL

# http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles...land#Execution
# That's the way to do it!
# Whereas, no real difference between the likes of "W" and Saddam.

What can I say,
You are entertaining in a very stupid sort of way.