Posted to alt.home.repair
John Doe John Doe is offline

Default Any other multi-tool attachments like the Ridgid JobMax?

"(PeteCresswell)" x y.Invalid wrote:

Per John Doe:

Because I'm using them for my long-term project, push sticks for
inline skating. I'm working on a gas (grass trimmer) powered
version, my previous electric versions are shown here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210@N04/

What is the make/model of the red 5.5 AH battery?

It came from a Chinese made Toro grass trimmer. And it lasted for
about 15 minutes. Currently, I don't know any more than the
information on their website, if they still sell it.

Cost is the problem with electric, and that's why I'm trying gas. I
suppose it's similar to electric cars. It's pushing battery capacity
for the application. If I could afford hundreds for a battery, it
might work as well as gas (assuming gas works well enough power-wise,
hopefully I'll find out soon).