Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Tomlinson Mike Tomlinson is offline

Default How to get rid of ciggy/nicotine smell on PC compnent?

In article , Lobster davidlobsterpot601@
hotmail.com writes

I don't know why it is that so many people are so down on ebay. I think
used with care (ie to avoid the obvious scams) it's utterly brilliant.

I agree. Hundreds of trades and this is one of the very few that's
been a disappointment. To his credit, the seller has offered a full
refund (including return postage) or a partial refund. I feel a bit
guilty now!

Another one was a piddly little 99p adapter from China which didn't
turn up. They cheerfully sent out another one, which did.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)