Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Best carbide lapping method?

"anorton" wrote in message
m...

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

Well, thanks, Paul. But I'm not really here. g I'm killing time, waiting
on the arrival of a metrology book I have to edit. I put a couple of days
aside to do a quick estimate on the job but the book is a little late
coming. Once I get started, it's balls-to-the-wall for me for a couple of
months.

Please excuse the messy formatting. I'm using Windows (Dead) Mail, and I'm
not digging out Agent again for just a few days worth of posting.

If you do find my name in the obits, I can only say they're exaggerating
the situation. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Let us know when the book comes out (if it's any good). Metrology is one
thing I am interested in professionally.

Ok. It will be interesting, but it's not a deep technical book. It's being
written by the guy who wrote this:

http://www.amazon.com/Metrology-Hand.../dp/0955613302

I was supposed to write that one but I got sick and couldn't do it. Suga is
a font of knowledge about the subject.

--
Ed Huntress