Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Giffords

Dunno to whom. I grew up with cap guns, and
westerns movies. Maybe we need to buy the
kids more capguns. I knew the difference between
play and real. Just like I saw a zillion Wyle E.
Coyote falling off the cliff, but never pushed any
one off a building.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"chaniarts" wrote in message
On 1/31/2013 8:18 AM, Attila Iskander wrote:

Think of how traumatic it would be for the children to know and possibly
see that their teacher, staff, and parent volunteers are armed to
protect them

guns are too scary, even if they're made from legos, or a pointed finger...