nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

I think the writing is on the wall. Nothing's going to change today, nor tomorrow, but things are going to change so far as assault rifles go in the US.
That Sandy Hook shooting affected the American conscious more than any other, and most Americans now believe SOMETHING needs to be done.

I think it was Thomas Jefferson that said that not being able to change a country's constitution is like requiring a person to wear the same clothing throughout their whole life.

Last edited by nestork : January 31st 13 at 08:10 PM