Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Giffords

On Jan 31, 7:49*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
So, you raise fees on the people who don't commit crimes, to pay for
protection from people who do? I guess that's the way the rest of society
works. I pay various property and municipal taxes, so the cops can do thier
job.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org

There is no need to put seperate armed guards in schools.
Teachers are already there and there would be teachers
willing to volunteer to go through training. Pay them an
additional X dollars a year, say $2,000. Instead of paying
$40,000 a year for a security guard, it now costs $2,000
problem solved. It's already being done in TX and FL
and contrary to what the libs would have you believe,
no one is dying....