Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Wheeeee!

On Wed, 30 Jan 2013 16:30:32 -0600, John Fields
wrote:

On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 18:58:00 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 20:33:20 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 18:21:38 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

rickman wrote:

Isn't that what everyone does at that point, have an exuberantly slutty
early life? I thought that was what being young was all about...

Not when I was growing up.

I just remembered a line from the movie, "How the West Was Won", "What
was your name in the East?"

Mine is the same as it was in the west!

BTW, are you ever going to make another try for a BBQ to get people
from the group together? The last one had to be canceled.

Would anyone come? I think pretty much everyone here hates me :-(

---
I don't.

I think you're a little overbearing sometimes, but who isn't?
---

(I'd have to hire armed guards and run everyone thru an airport
scanner :-)

---
you flatter yourself.
---

And everyone seems to think that forcing an analysis is an aggressive
act. Maybe it is. I'm weeding out the ignorant so we can stop with
these incessant hand-waving claims. Nobody here seems to like facts.
Even Hobbs abuses, rather than defending my analysis... or criticizing
if I was incorrect... which I wasn't... how could I be ?:-)

---
Tsk,tsk,tsk, you've never been guilty of playing the obfuscation game
in order to hide an error?

Nope. I operate on the same principle that you do... make an error...
'fess up BEFORE someone nails you for it :-}

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |