Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gas water heater anode is gone....

On Wed, 30 Jan 2013 10:11:42 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 1/29/2013 6:25 PM, wrote:

********Trim Da Phat********

Houses should have basements - that's where water heaters belong. And
not hidden in a closet - you want them out where you can see it every
day so you see the first sign of seapage.

My favorite spot for a water heater in a slab home or house without a
basement is a well ventilated laundry room. Unless you're crazy with
spraying bleach around the room or dropping powered detergent on the
floor and stirring it up so it gets to the burner of a gas fired water
heater there should be no problems. The last tankless electric water
heater I installed was in a laundry room. ^_^

TDD

And it will be the last one you install?????