Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Karl - you may lose me to the Dark Side

On 1/30/2013 4:21 PM, wrote:

Bought a shear years ago, (yes, you can use a speed square as a guide)
and have never looked back.

Have tried both PC and PAC shears, but never had much luck maintaining
the crisp butt cut a miter saw will deliver, as well as the accuracy,
particularly bad cutting from the underside on the ColorPlus ... plus we
can line up more than one cut at a time with the miter saw.

Jobs just seem to go quicker with a saw blade. Maybe if Festool got in
the shear game, Leon could give them a try and hook me, again, on
something else.

--
eWoodShop:
www.eWoodShop.com