Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Keyhole hangers

On 1/30/2013 2:16 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Jan 30, 2:49 pm, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:
On 1/30/2013 10:13 AM, Victor H. wrote:

Found the following keyhole hangers and they are the type I need.
http://www.buyhafele.com/index.php?m...fo&products_id...
Have checked and Hafele will sell only packages of 100. Having goggled
over 1 hour and not finding any other suppliers, am turning to this
learned group. Does anybody know who else may have these hangers in
smaller quantities. Other type of keyhole hanger will not do. Thanks
in advance.

Vic

There is a key hole slot cutter router bit. Cheaper and many more uses
assuming you have not yet drilled the hole.

And assuming he has a plunge router. ;-)

Plunge the bit and slide the router the distance desired.

http://www.woodcraft.com/category/20...uter-bits.aspx

Well actually I used mine before I was aware plunge routers existed,
early 80's. 0~)