Posted to rec.woodworking
Victor H. Victor H. is offline

Default Keyhole hangers

On Wed, 30 Jan 2013 12:47:28 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Victor H. wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jan 2013 10:22:13 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Victor H. wrote:
Found the following keyhole hangers and they are the type I need.
http://www.buyhafele.com/index.php?m...ducts_id=28690
Have checked and Hafele will sell only packages of 100. Having
goggled over 1 hour and not finding any other suppliers, am turning
to this learned group. Does anybody know who else may have these
hangers in smaller quantities. Other type of keyhole hanger will
not do. Thanks in advance.

No idea, but couldn't you make your own.

In any quantity you need?

No, These are plastic that you would epoxy and press into a
pre-drilled.

I didn't see any in a very quick google search, but then, I did not search
very hard either. Why couldn't you just epoxy the standard metal keyhole in
place?

I want this keyhole hanger for an oval oak mirror frame which is
1 1/2" wide. All the metal hangers that I've seen have screw holes
above and below the keyhole slot and are too long. Please send me the
link for the hangers you think I may use.