Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Any watch repairers?

In article ,
(A.Lee) writes:
I've just, after many months, found a reasonable priced pocket watch.
The throuble is, the movement doesnt work.
Has anyone a recommendation for someone who could have a look, and
hopefully repair it?
It's a H.Samuel make with Acme Lever movement. Similar are available on
ebay etc, but would be nice if I could save this one.
I'm in the Midlands, but being as it is a small item, posting it would
not be difficult.

There used to be a regular one in this newsgroup, but his name escapes me.
Maybe someone else can remember?

--
Andrew Gabriel