Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default New technology wind turbine for TNP

On Jan 30, 1:42*pm, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
On 30/01/13 13:29, John Rumm wrote: On 30/01/2013 10:55, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

So only 1000 times as many people and cars and fuel involved in fixing
it. Oh, and they need fixing about 10 times as often, so make that
10,000 times more.

Green jobs have to be paid for.

I always wonder why the wind industry seems to think that promoting
their own inefficiency (i.e. we create lots of jobs) is in some way
laudable. Missing the point that energy supply should be a means to an
end, and not a taxpayer funded job creation scheme.

But the Left regards government as entirely there to support taxpayer
funded job creation schemes, and the big corporates regard it as a tax
payer funded way to ensure only their products, no matter how
inefficient, is the only one that meets regulations.

If harry didn't own a Priapus (or is that Drivel) it would be a Trabant.

Nah Nah. I have just bought an electric car.
In summer can charge it off my solar panels.