Just Verticals Just Verticals is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Medway Handyman View Post
FYI

Been using these for a few weeks now with great success.

Rawlplug® Uno Plugs Red 3.5-5mm Pack of 96 | Screwfix.com

Blurb says;
"Universal plug for fixing into any wall, ceiling or floor. For use in
concrete, stone, plasterboard, brick and blockwork. Unique design with
expansion throughout the length of the plug. Expands at the top giving
instant grip. Anti-rotation features prevent spinning in the hole".

They do just what they say they do. I've found them excellent for block,
dot & dab, plasterboard or solid walls.

They are going to be my standard plug as soon as I've used up existing
stock.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
the medway handyman for all those little jobs that need to be done