Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default Wheeeee!

On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 18:58:00 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 20:33:20 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 18:21:38 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

rickman wrote:

Isn't that what everyone does at that point, have an exuberantly slutty
early life? I thought that was what being young was all about...

Not when I was growing up.

I just remembered a line from the movie, "How the West Was Won", "What
was your name in the East?"

Mine is the same as it was in the west!

BTW, are you ever going to make another try for a BBQ to get people
from the group together? The last one had to be canceled.

Would anyone come? I think pretty much everyone here hates me :-(

(I'd have to hire armed guards and run everyone thru an airport
scanner :-)

And everyone seems to think that forcing an analysis is an aggressive
act.

It is if it's laced with insults.

Maybe it is. I'm weeding out the ignorant

See?

so we can stop with
these incessant hand-waving claims. Nobody here seems to like facts.
Even Hobbs abuses, rather than defending my analysis... or criticizing
if I was incorrect... which I wasn't... how could I be ?:-)

Stheno :-}

But then Larkin would be denied his sycophants... sorry, I just
couldn't resist.

...Jim Thompson

As I noted, age is disinhibiting, and compensation for that requires
intelligence and tact.

You insulted my wife, and others, because you have no control any more, if you
ever did.

I don't think many people would show up.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology Inc
www.highlandtechnology.com jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links
VME analog, thermocouple, LVDT, synchro, tachometer