Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default OT, What Did You Expect When A Commiecrat Is In The White House?

You obviously didn't grok the part where I wrote that ANY President will
appoint cronies who share his/her/its own political beliefs and
have the same agenda when it comes to control. I'm not just critical
of Commiecrats, I get disgusted by Republicrats too. ^_^

TDD

And what are doing about is what they count on. The endless tit for tat
juvenile red vs blue arguments keep everyone distracted and simply let
the politicians be purchased and work at the bidding of the purchaser.