Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_5_] Leon[_5_] is offline

Default Ping Domino guys

"Gramp's shop" wrote:
Final report: This unit sold for $926. That's more than retail, although
this one included some extra cutters and dominos. Wow.

On Sunday, January 27, 2013 2:04:44 AM UTC-6, Upscale wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2013 15:42:22 -0600, Swingman wrote:

That said, I'm working up a bid on another chair job as we speak, so

that just might change.

You know you want one. You know you're going to buy one. You just need

to find the proper mind button to push you into paying for one.

I understand completely.

For about 20% more you get an assortment of five different sized tenons,
more than 1,000, 5 extra cutters, a systainer for the tenons, a new Domino
and a 3 year warranty.