Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Power outage revisited

Meanie wrote:
-snip-
I assumed replying to the old thread would have been lost in the past
and thus, many would miss it. Is there a better way to followup as a
newer thread?

In most newsreaders, and even Google groups, I think-- When you post
a new message to a thread it 'bumps' it up to the top of the list.
[that's while you'll see the impatient folks just reply 'bump' to
their own question- hoping to get it back in view]

But you're good-- thanks for the follow-up. Every once in a while
I used to curse at the idiots that came before me in this old
house---[and 2 before it] then I think back to some stupid crap I
might have done when I was 21 and bought my first house.

As long as nobody gets hurt- it is all part of the learning
experience.

Jim