Pounds on Wood

Default OT Which sniping service do you use?

Bidding early with what you are willing to pay works great. You will save
lots of money by not winning. I would recommend it to anyone interested in
the same things as I.

--
********
Bill Pounds

"Mark" wrote in message

Dave wrote:

I have been buying at online auctions quite a bit and would like to

start
using a sniping service to place my bids. I'm looking for a service

that is
free, secure, and reliable. Any suggestions?

The ultimate snipe:

Bid what your willing to pay.

--

Mark

N.E. Ohio

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in

practice
there is.

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens,

A.K.A.
Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the

suspense.
(Gaz, r.moto)