Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking
Danny D.[_7_] Danny D.[_7_] is offline

Default Last step in the project of building a home soda machine forflavoring cola

On Mon, 28 Jan 2013 19:34:06 -0500, Frank wrote:

No, but I heard about Soda Stream machine and wondered
what flavoring cost. That is expensive

At about 50 cents a liter, that Soda Stream flavoring is prohibitively
expensive!

I can't imagine what it costs for people who also buy the carbon dioxide
cartridges from Soda Stream.

It must approach a dollar a liter, which is not even close to worth it.

I can't imagine the company can sell the stuff at these prices, so, maybe
there is a much cheaper supplier for the cola flavor out there?