Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Enamel through an airless

"Pat" wrote in message
news

"Steve B" wrote in message
I need to paint a couple of containers, about five gallons. I am thinking
of using Rustoleum enamel.

Is there anything particular to running enamel through an airless?
Cleanup with mineral spirits?

Investigate another paint, such as acrylic latex?

Suggestions for a long lasting tough exterior paint that can be run
through an airless?

Steve

Cleanup may take 5 gallons or more of solvent.

AHA! A relevant response. Thanks. I had thought of that when I asked the
question. I have changed choices to alkalyd, which can be cleaned up with
mineral spirits, and hot soapy water. I think I knew the answer when I
posted the question, but I like to run my ideas in front of others, because
sometimes, I learn things, and avoid pitfalls that others may have fallen
into.

Thanks for the help.

Steve