Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Anybody else getting junk mail after woodworking purchase?

On Monday, January 28, 2013 4:25:59 AM UTC-8, Joe wrote:
I am receiving third-party advertising mail that I believe is because I recently made a purchase from a popular company many of us here deal with. On the envelope it touts 'Products for Woodworkers', but much of it is pure junk. It's a bunch of pre-paid postcards to various companies. It includes: The Vacurect Vacuum Erection Device (one of the few 'power tools' in the batch) The United States and Britain in Bible Prophesy Two competing satellite TV company

Eeerrrhhh, could you please forward the information about that vacuum device... uh it's for a friend.