Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Enamel through an airless

On Sun, 27 Jan 2013 13:00:50 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

I need to paint a couple of containers, about five gallons. I am thinking
of using Rustoleum enamel.

Is there anything particular to running enamel through an airless? Cleanup
with mineral spirits?

Investigate another paint, such as acrylic latex?

Suggestions for a long lasting tough exterior paint that can be run through
an airless?

Steve

Be just a little bit more vague, Steve.

Now:

I would not pull out an airless for only 4-5 gallons of paint. RTM,
for the enamel compatibility of the sprayer Spray tips too). Clean-up
takes longer in a good airless that shoots 5 gallons in 20 minutes.

Pick your poison. And so on.