Posted to rec.woodworking

Default cordless drill battery

On Sun, 27 Jan 2013 09:35:12 -0700, "Peter A. Kaufman"
wrote:

I have two cordless drill, one has both batteries dead and the other has
both batteries on the way out.
Has anyone had their batteries rebuilt and were you happy with the results?
Who rebuilt them for you?
Or should I just buy another drill?

It can be cheaper to go to Home Depot and pick up a Ryobi circular
saw, drill motor, two 18v batteries, charger, and nice cordura case
for them all for $99 than it is to buy a pair of name-brand batteries.
http://tinyurl.com/alq97hh

Interstate batteries rebuilt one battery for me and I was immediately
unhappy with it.

--
Poverty is easy. It's Charity and Chastity that are hard.
--anon