Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default cordless drill battery

On 1/27/2013 10:35 AM, Peter A. Kaufman wrote:
I have two cordless drill, one has both batteries dead and the other has
both batteries on the way out.
Has anyone had their batteries rebuilt and were you happy with the results?
Who rebuilt them for you?
Or should I just buy another drill?
Thanks
Peter

I used to use Prime cell and one of their batteries started pooping out
after 6 weeks. They wanted an additional 1/3 cost to rebuild again. I
passed

My latest battery is from Batteries Plus, several local stores in
Houston and their warranty is 1 year. In this case the batter is for a
robot vacuum that is 5 years old. I am on my 4th battery as the 3rd
from Prime Cell lasted 6 weeks. The current Batteries Plus battery is
"new", cheaper than rebuilt, and with out a doubt has a 30% longer run
time. The battery is run continuously 90~130 minutes 5 days a week and
is 8 weeks old. None of the previous batteries came close to that
length of run time.

http://www.batteriesplus.com/