Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair
Existential Angst[_2_] Existential Angst[_2_] is offline

Default Prepping: Using a vehicle's fuel pump to transfer gasoline...

"George" wrote in message
On 1/26/2013 9:19 AM, JoeBro wrote:
"Existential Angst" wrote in
:

The Q then, is, what does MY fuel pump do?
Proly would be theoretically nice to put a second fuel pump in the
tank, but dats proly not so easy. Is it??

No, and you proly aren't smart enough to do it anyway.

When I see the use of "proly" it always makes me think that someone isn't
far beyond a "binky"...

Yeah, apparently your panties are so bunched up about it, you could proly
just wear them as a thong.
Then you can shimmy a bit for JoeBro.
--
EA