Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Macy[_2_] Robert Macy[_2_] is offline

Default OT Feinstein's List

On Jan 26, 6:43*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
When otherwise intelligent people push and implement solutions that don't
help, you can be sure there is a hidden agenda.

That combines with the "if it isn't working, do it harder" thought process.

In another couple years, we'll have Chicago's crime rate across the
(disarmed law abiding) USA, we'll have the government posture of the TSA as
the cops search all the law abiding with no probable cause, and we'll have
the English legal system which drives the burglar home for a good night
sleep and prosecutes the home owner who's been broken in a dozen times, and
finally takes to beating burglars with a Cricket bat.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org

Uh, it is my understanding that we already have law since before 70's
that prevents one from 'over exuberance' Not sure, but I think the
wording is that once you have removed the threat of bodily harm from
your assailant you are NOT allowed to pummel them anymore. The law was
designed so that if somebody comes at you with a knife, you take the
knife away removing the threat of bodily harm, you are then NOT
allowed to beat the assailant into unconsciousness - preventing you
from trying to administer punishment for the original assault..