Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joseph Gwinn Joseph Gwinn is offline

Default Portable non-electric Steam Cleaner

In article .com,
Piotr O wrote:

replying to Piotr O, Piotr O wrote:
Piotr O wrote:

How can I build a steam cleaner to carry with me in my truck (big semi
tractor
trailer)? I would like to use it to clean oil, dirt and grime before
working on
the truck.

--
Thanks for the responses but this is not what I have in mind. I am looking
for a design for a water tank that is heated by a propane fuel with a high

It sounds like you are describing a propane-powered steam generator used
for taking wallpaper off of walls. I suspect it would take a fairly
large unit to generate sufficient steam for cleaning the underside of a
truck. But these steam generators can be rented for a tryout.

Joe Gwinn