Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Default Prepping: Using a vehicle's fuel pump to transfer gasoline...

On 1/26/13 6:00 AM, Existential Angst wrote:
Awl --

So ahm DoomsDay Prepping over here, altho I did blow my N'Yawk chance for an
array of assault weapons.... sigh
Proly just as well, as I'm too cheap to pay bux for that kind of ammo.....
I'd proly get $-per-bullet chest pains at target practice.... lol....

Plus, with the 500 gals of gasoline I plan on storing, I figger there's more
than enough gas there for a ****load of molotov cocktails, which should keep
the marauding cocksuckers at bay for a while.....

Some cut due to AIOE quotation limits.

You'd probably be better off finding a gasoline transfer pump.
There are some on Ebay for example.
Farmers have transfer pumps on their storage tanks similar to some of
those on Ebay. Theirs are the more expensive units since they want to
move large quantities quickly.