Posted to alt.home.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default House Paint lifetime warrantee

Norminn wrote:
On 1/25/2013 5:19 PM, Doug wrote:
The other thread got me to thinking. I found out about a year ago
that my hired painter used a lifetime warrantee paint from Benjamin
Moore on the outside of my house. I once went to the local Benjamin
Paint store and asked what exactly how it works for this paint if it
doesn't last. He couldn't really explain . Anyone here know or
maybe I need to re-ask them or another store. If it matters I forgot
the name of the paint but it was last year like $55 / gallon and so
far after 10 years, the paint job looks like new (Houston, Texas
climate).

That is actually a lifetime warrantee OR how long it takes to lose the
receipt, whichever comes first )

When something dies, end of life.

Greg