Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default warning - Machine Mart

On 25/01/2013 22:11, Rick Hughes wrote:
On 21/01/2013 20:25, ARW wrote:
Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 20:01:36 +0000, Rick Hughes
wrote:

I bought an item from Machine Mart (magnifier & Fl light) it
was useless, quality of magnifier lens was so poor everything
was out of focus.

Took it back the next day ... as I had 'opened the box' would
only give Credit Note.

That's where you went wrong, by accepting that. Foot down firmly
and refuse anything but a refund.

+1

Agree ... but I did accept it as I buy fairly frequently form them
... just did not expect it to be turned down when I presented it

Suggest a slight reword:

Agree ... but I did accept it as I *bought* fairly frequently from
them just did not expect it to be turned down when I presented it

--
Rod